IT & Cyber Security Process owner
We are KVS Terratec and are currently in process of merger. KVS Technologies, the leading provider of end-to-end solutions for unmanned inspection and digitalization of critical infrastructure. Terratec Group is the largest geodata service provider in Europe. We have offices in five European countries and our customer portfolio is made up of private and public-sector companies from a diverse range of industries including infrastructure, construction, and real estate.
What will You work with?
- Help us develop Cyber Security Policies and maintain processes and procedures.
- Contribute on governance and interpretation of Cyber Security Requirements for our products & customers
- Participate in and conduct internal audits
- Continuously monitor compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements
- Follow up deviations, by defining remedial measures and providing guidance for these measures
- Communicate and cooperate with relevant IT stakeholders, including external suppliers and partners
- Participate in and lead vulnerability assessments
- Design and improvement / development of network and security architecture, in hybrid IT architecture with several internal and external data centres
- Be an important stakeholder in all day-to-day IT operations and maintenance
What are Your Qualifications and experience?
- A degree or experience in relevant topics Cyber Security/Information Security, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or IT - relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience with implementing or maintaining ISO27001
- Experience with: Checkpoint, Cisco, Aruba
- Experience with Compliance Management
- Competence within known information security standards (NIST 800-171, CMMC, Cyber Essentials)
- Future-oriented and strategic thinking, with an eye to understanding potential risk
Nice to have:
- Good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- Experience of working in larger international environments and interdisciplinary collaboration
- Flexibility for work time as you will interact with strategic partner in US (MST time zone)
The person who is hired must be able to be cleared (at a confidential level)