Project engineer data processing / photogrammetry / geomatics
Terratec wants to strengthen the photogrammetry group at our Oslo office with a project engineer with a main area of work within image processing, AT and orthophoto production. We are looking for a person with the following qualifications:
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in geomatics, or in informatics with a minimum bachelor's degree in geomatics. Specialization or subject area with emphasis on photogrammetry / remote sensing.
- Experience in or strong interest in developing in the mentioned production processes
- Ability to participate in the development and automation of our processes for image processing, aerotriangulation, orthophoto production and image matching
- Ability to work independently
- Good written / oral communication skills in English, Norwegian or other Scandinavian language will be advantage
Desired additional knowledge:
- Good IT knowledge
- Experience with software for the mentioned production processes
- Experience from projects in geomatics, preferably photogrammetry & remote sensing
- Programming skills & experience
- Work with the latest hardware technology and state-of-the-art software
- International projects
- Competitive wage conditions
- Good insurance programs
- Work in a well-established and recognized technology company with an innovative environment
- A good and positive working environment with flexible work schedule
Send your CV / application as soon as possible and no later than 15.10.2021 with the title "Project engineer data processing / photogrammetry / geomatics"
All applicants will be treated confidentially.
If you have any questions pleace contact:
Leader data processing & product development